National Award winning actress Keerthy Suresh has been busy with a handful of exciting films in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam. It’s well-known that Keerthy is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Bollywood star Ajay Devgn’s next film.
Keerthy’s maiden Bollywood film is a biopic on legendary Indian footballer Syed Abdul Rahim. As per the latest updates, Ajay Devgn has already begun prepping for his role and is currently learning football. On the other hand, Keerthy is said to be donning several avatars in the movie, one of them being a middle-aged woman. Keerthy plays Syed Abdul Rahim’s wife in the film.
Badhaai Ho director Amit Sharma will helm this project and Boney Kapoor will bankroll it. The project will be going on floors from the last week of August.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections