Happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh is going places. The actress has been on a signing spree these days and she is already part of a handful of exciting projects. Recently, there were reports that Keerthy will be making her Bollywood debut, with Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor introducing her. However, there has been no official announcement regarding the project.
And, here’s yet another interesting update. Apparently, Keerthy will soon be acting under national award-winning filmmaker Nagesh Kukunoor’s direction. Apparently, Nagesh has roped in Keerthy for a female-centric subject which will be shot in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil. Leading Bollywood production house Reliance Entertainment will produce the film in association with a top Tollywood production house. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh ‘Major’ might be out on this date
- F3 set for an August release- Date inside
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream