Happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh is going places. The actress has been on a signing spree these days and she is already part of a handful of exciting projects. Recently, there were reports that Keerthy will be making her Bollywood debut, with Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor introducing her. However, there has been no official announcement regarding the project.
And, here’s yet another interesting update. Apparently, Keerthy will soon be acting under national award-winning filmmaker Nagesh Kukunoor’s direction. Apparently, Nagesh has roped in Keerthy for a female-centric subject which will be shot in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil. Leading Bollywood production house Reliance Entertainment will produce the film in association with a top Tollywood production house. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?