It is a known fact that star heroine, Keerthy Suresh is doing a Hindi film opposite Ajay Devgan which is a sports drama.
The latest we hear is that the first schedule of the film has been wrapped up now in Mumbai.
This film is being directed by Amit Ravindranath Sharma and produced by Boney Kapoor on a huge scale.
The second schedule will also be shot in Mumbai and the film is expected to release in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement