Malayalam actress Keerthy Suresh’s debut film in Tollywood was Ram’s Nenu Sailaja that released in 2016. However, not many are aware that Keerthy’s first film was supposed to be a low budget rom-com titled Aina Ishtam Nuvvu. The film never saw the light of day due to reasons unknown.
Now, after 4 years since lying in the cans, the film is finally gearing up for its release. The makers have changed the film’s title as Rendu Jella Seetha. Currently, the film’s post-production work is underway and the release date will be out soon.
The film was also supposed to mark the acting debut of senior character artiste Naresh’s son Naveen Vijay Krishna. Art Director turned producer Chanti Addala bankrolled the film and debutant Ram Prasad has directed it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?