Malayalam actress Keerthy Suresh’s debut film in Tollywood was Ram’s Nenu Sailaja that released in 2016. However, not many are aware that Keerthy’s first film was supposed to be a low budget rom-com titled Aina Ishtam Nuvvu. The film never saw the light of day due to reasons unknown.
Now, after 4 years since lying in the cans, the film is finally gearing up for its release. The makers have changed the film’s title as Rendu Jella Seetha. Currently, the film’s post-production work is underway and the release date will be out soon.
The film was also supposed to mark the acting debut of senior character artiste Naresh’s son Naveen Vijay Krishna. Art Director turned producer Chanti Addala bankrolled the film and debutant Ram Prasad has directed it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?