National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film, Maidaan, went on floors in August. The film has top Bollywood star Ajay Devgn essaying legendary Hyderabadi football coach Syed Abdul Rahim’s role.
As per the latest updates, Maidaan will be simultaneously releasing in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, apart from its Hindi version. The film has a universal appeal and Keerthy’s popularity down South will be an added advantage for the film. Also, Ajay will be more popular across South once RRR hits screens in July next year.
Maidaan will be released in November, 2020. The film is being directed by Amit Sharma and produced by Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines in talks for Vishnu’s D & D?
- OTT Review : Andhakaaram – Telugu film on Netflix – Works in parts
- Mahesh Babu, Rajamouli thank KCR for his gesture towards industry
- Shocking – This star contestant trailing in Bigg Boss 4 voting
- Tejaswi going all bold- How much of it will help her?
- Sharwanand wraps up yet another film