National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film, Maidaan, went on floors in August. The film has top Bollywood star Ajay Devgn essaying legendary Hyderabadi football coach Syed Abdul Rahim’s role.
As per the latest updates, Maidaan will be simultaneously releasing in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, apart from its Hindi version. The film has a universal appeal and Keerthy’s popularity down South will be an added advantage for the film. Also, Ajay will be more popular across South once RRR hits screens in July next year.
Maidaan will be released in November, 2020. The film is being directed by Amit Sharma and produced by Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Suresh Babu super confident about Venky Mama
- Mahesh to romance star daughter in Vamsi Paidipally film ?
- Ashwathama confirms its release date
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya- Venky Mama is a dream come true project for me
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?