National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film, Maidaan, went on floors in August. The film has top Bollywood star Ajay Devgn essaying legendary Hyderabadi football coach Syed Abdul Rahim’s role.
As per the latest updates, Maidaan will be simultaneously releasing in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, apart from its Hindi version. The film has a universal appeal and Keerthy’s popularity down South will be an added advantage for the film. Also, Ajay will be more popular across South once RRR hits screens in July next year.
Maidaan will be released in November, 2020. The film is being directed by Amit Sharma and produced by Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s first look: Assam Police’s hilarious meme
- Star hero clears the air on being replaced by Sanjay Dutt in KGF 2
- Instagram blocks Radhe Shyam director’s account
- This Bollywood star was the first choice for Kattappa in Baahubali
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record