National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film, Maidaan, went on floors in August. The film has top Bollywood star Ajay Devgn essaying legendary Hyderabadi football coach Syed Abdul Rahim’s role.
As per the latest updates, Maidaan will be simultaneously releasing in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, apart from its Hindi version. The film has a universal appeal and Keerthy’s popularity down South will be an added advantage for the film. Also, Ajay will be more popular across South once RRR hits screens in July next year.
Maidaan will be released in November, 2020. The film is being directed by Amit Sharma and produced by Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now