After scoring a memorable blockbuster with Mahanati last year, young beauty Keerthy Suresh is all set to return to Tollywood with a female-centric movie. This as-yet-untitled film was launched earlier this year. 118’s producer Mahesh Koneru is bankrolling the project and debutant Narendra will direct it.
As per the latest updates, the film’s regular shoot will commence from March 15. A grand set is being erected at Annapurna 7 Acres for this purpose. The unit will can several crucial scenes and a song until April first week. In May, the unit will fly to the US for a major schedule which will last until June. Stay tuned for further updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release