Young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is essaying one of the female leads in Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi. The song promos and making videos that were released recently reveal the refreshing chemistry between Keerthy and Pawan.
As per the latest reports, Keerthy Suresh is essaying Pawan’s Maradalu (sister-in-law) in the movie. Apparently, Keerthy’s role is quite humorous and some of the scenes featuring her and Pawan will be a hilarious treat for fans.
Agnyaathavaasi also stars yet another Malayali actress Anu Emmanuel in a lead role. Directed by Trivikram, the movie is hitting the screens on January 10 as a Sankranthi festive treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense continues for Mahesh’s villain from Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Kapatadhaari’s music rights bagged by Aditya Music
- This is how and where you can watch Shakeela’s Ladies Not Allowed
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release