Before she made her Tollywood debut with Ram’s Nenu Sailaja in 2016, star heroine Keerthy Suresh had signed a lesser known Telugu film, titled Aina Ishtam Nuvvu. Art Director turned producer Chanti Addala bankrolled the film and debutant Ram Prasad directed it. However, the film was shelved due to reasons unknown.
Now, Aina Ishtam Nuvvu has been renamed as ‘Janakitho Nenu’. The film is gearing up for release on an OTT platform in October. Meanwhile, a controversy has erupted after a producer named Natty Kumar alleged that Chanti Addala had sold off the film’s rights to him long back.
Natty Kumar claimed that he has all the documentary evidence to prove that he had bought the film’s rights from Chanti Addala. Amid this new controversy, whether the film will eventually see the light of day or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home