Before she made her Tollywood debut with Ram’s Nenu Sailaja in 2016, star heroine Keerthy Suresh had signed a lesser known Telugu film, titled Aina Ishtam Nuvvu. Art Director turned producer Chanti Addala bankrolled the film and debutant Ram Prasad directed it. However, the film was shelved due to reasons unknown.
Now, Aina Ishtam Nuvvu has been renamed as ‘Janakitho Nenu’. The film is gearing up for release on an OTT platform in October. Meanwhile, a controversy has erupted after a producer named Natty Kumar alleged that Chanti Addala had sold off the film’s rights to him long back.
Natty Kumar claimed that he has all the documentary evidence to prove that he had bought the film’s rights from Chanti Addala. Amid this new controversy, whether the film will eventually see the light of day or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- These two film celebrities get nominated for Rajya Sabha
- Viral – Kajal’s post-pregnancy glow is super cute
- Chay Akkineni turns emotional- Says Thank You to these three
- Tamil actress dubs in Telugu for the first time – Deets inside
- Big update loading from The Ghost
- The trailer of Driver Jamuna is intriguing