Keerthy Suresh was only doing female-oriented scripts and her last two films flopped badly. Now, she is ready with another project called Good Luck Sakhi that is being directed by Nagesh Kukkunoor.
The film was supposed to be out on the 3rd of June but got postponed due to the Covid scare. Now, the crazy gossip is that Zee 5 has bought the rights to this film and will release it soon. Though there is no confirmation, this news has gone viral.
Jagapathi Babu and Aadi Pinisetty are seen in supporting roles in this film and it looks like Keerthy Suresh is set for yet another strong performance-oriented role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?