National Award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh’s last two movies, Penguin and Miss India, have been severely panned by critics and audiences alike. Surprisingly, even Keerthy’s performance in Miss India has been receiving flak from movie lovers.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Keerthy’s role in Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata. Even as an official announcement is yet to be made, the young beauty is rumored to be playing a filthy rich spoilt brat in the movie.
In a latest interaction on Twitter, Keerthy assured her fans that she will surely be dubbing for her role in SVP. It will be interesting to see how well can Keerthy pull off her role in a commercial potboiler after a series of intense dramas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures