Recently, hero Allu Arjun had announced a contribution of Rs 25 lakhs to the state of Kerala to support the government’s valiant combat against the deadly Coronavirus pandemic. This was in addition to the Stylish Star’s contribution to the AP and Telangana CM Relief Funds and the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. Bunny’s gestures received a huge praise from all quarters.
And yesterday, Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan himself acknowledged Bunny’s contribution to Kerala. Addressing the media, the CM hailed Allu Arjun as the ‘South Indian Superstar’. Allu Arjun has a huge fan base across Kerala, and the CM’s acknowledgement is like an icing on the cake, coincidentally on his birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story
- Avatar 2 advance bookings in full swing