Recently, hero Allu Arjun had announced a contribution of Rs 25 lakhs to the state of Kerala to support the government’s valiant combat against the deadly Coronavirus pandemic. This was in addition to the Stylish Star’s contribution to the AP and Telangana CM Relief Funds and the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. Bunny’s gestures received a huge praise from all quarters.
And yesterday, Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan himself acknowledged Bunny’s contribution to Kerala. Addressing the media, the CM hailed Allu Arjun as the ‘South Indian Superstar’. Allu Arjun has a huge fan base across Kerala, and the CM’s acknowledgement is like an icing on the cake, coincidentally on his birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure
- Comedian Yogi Babu on a signing spree
- Telugu version of Avengers Endgame records good TRP
- Rashmika overwhelmed by Samantha’s appreciation