Recently, hero Allu Arjun had announced a contribution of Rs 25 lakhs to the state of Kerala to support the government’s valiant combat against the deadly Coronavirus pandemic. This was in addition to the Stylish Star’s contribution to the AP and Telangana CM Relief Funds and the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. Bunny’s gestures received a huge praise from all quarters.
And yesterday, Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan himself acknowledged Bunny’s contribution to Kerala. Addressing the media, the CM hailed Allu Arjun as the ‘South Indian Superstar’. Allu Arjun has a huge fan base across Kerala, and the CM’s acknowledgement is like an icing on the cake, coincidentally on his birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next