Kerala’s Chief Minister Vijayan Pinarayi criticised Hindu Mahasabha’s leaders for their remarks on a recent interview given by Kamal Haasan. It all started when Kamal Haasan, responding to a question by Kerala CM, remarked that Hindu terrorism is now a reality. Irked by his statements, a leader from Hindu Mahasabha stated that Kamal Haasan and likes of him should be shot dead or hanged to teach them a lesson.
Responding to such shocking statements from the Hindu-outfit, Vijayan Pinarayi too to Twitter saying, “More Strongly condemn such criminal attempts against Kamal Haasan’s freedom of speech by threatening to murder him by Hindu Mahasabha leader(s).”
It’s worth noting that Kamal Haasan and Vijayan have been discussing a lot about social issues and politics over the past few months. The two met earlier this year which fuelled speculations that Kamal Haasan is going to enter politics very soon.
Strongly condemn such criminal attempts against Kamal Haasan's freedom of speech by threatening to murder him by Hindu Mahasabha leader(s). pic.twitter.com/qBnrOcMbnG
— Pinarayi Vijayan (@vijayanpinarayi) November 4, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today
- RRR’s trailer is one of the longest in recent times