Kerala’s Chief Minister Vijayan Pinarayi criticised Hindu Mahasabha’s leaders for their remarks on a recent interview given by Kamal Haasan. It all started when Kamal Haasan, responding to a question by Kerala CM, remarked that Hindu terrorism is now a reality. Irked by his statements, a leader from Hindu Mahasabha stated that Kamal Haasan and likes of him should be shot dead or hanged to teach them a lesson.
Responding to such shocking statements from the Hindu-outfit, Vijayan Pinarayi too to Twitter saying, “More Strongly condemn such criminal attempts against Kamal Haasan’s freedom of speech by threatening to murder him by Hindu Mahasabha leader(s).”
It’s worth noting that Kamal Haasan and Vijayan have been discussing a lot about social issues and politics over the past few months. The two met earlier this year which fuelled speculations that Kamal Haasan is going to enter politics very soon.
Strongly condemn such criminal attempts against Kamal Haasan's freedom of speech by threatening to murder him by Hindu Mahasabha leader(s). pic.twitter.com/qBnrOcMbnG
— Pinarayi Vijayan (@vijayanpinarayi) November 4, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet opens up about the insider-outsider debate
- Shraddha Kapoor to reprise Amala Paul’s bold role?
- Revealed- Ram Charan’s mega entry with this scene in Acharya
- Namrata goes eco-friendly this Vinayaka Chaturthi
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project