The audio of Allari Naresh’s upcoming film Kevvu Keka is going to be launched on June 2 in Hyderabad. Devi Prasad has directed the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar has produced it. Kannada actress Sharmiela Mandre is making her debut in Telugu with this film. Recently, a song was shot on Allari Naresh and Sharmiela in Hyderabad and with this the entire shooting has been completed. The film is primarily set in Bangkok and it revolves around a community of Telugu people who have settled in Bangkok. Like most other Allari Naresh’s previous films, Kevvu Keka is also expected to be a laugh riot. Bheems and Chinni Charan have scored the music. The film is expected to hit the screens towards the end of June.
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates