The audio of Allari Naresh’s upcoming film Kevvu Keka is going to be launched on June 2 in Hyderabad. Devi Prasad has directed the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar has produced it. Kannada actress Sharmiela Mandre is making her debut in Telugu with this film. Recently, a song was shot on Allari Naresh and Sharmiela in Hyderabad and with this the entire shooting has been completed. The film is primarily set in Bangkok and it revolves around a community of Telugu people who have settled in Bangkok. Like most other Allari Naresh’s previous films, Kevvu Keka is also expected to be a laugh riot. Bheems and Chinni Charan have scored the music. The film is expected to hit the screens towards the end of June.
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper