The audio launch of Allari Naresh, Sharmiela Mandre starrer Kevvu Keka has been postponed. Initially, the makers were planning to launch the audio on June 2; however, the makers have decided to postpone the event to a later point of time this month. Devi Prasad has directed the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar has produced it. Allari Naresh and Devi Prasad had earlier worked together on Blade Babji and this film is expected to be another hilarious entertainer. Talking about the film, the producer said, “The post-production is going on full swing. The audio will be launched soon through Aditya Music and we are planning to release the film in June itself.” Bheems and Chinni Charan have scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to romance NTR in Trivikram’s film?
- Samantha completes a decade in movies
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year