By now, it is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing a film that will be the remake of the Malayalam hit Lucifer. Tamil director, Mohan Raja is directing this film which was launched recently.
The shooting is expected to go on floors very soon and now the latest update is that a few characters have been added to the remake just to suit the Telugu nativity. These roles were not a part of the original and have been brought in to give more edge to the film.
Some noted stars will be playing these roles. The pre-production has already started in a big way and the happening actor, Satyadev is expected to play a key role in this film. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?
- Rhea Chakraborthy ignored from upcoming biggie’s poster