Now that all the Sankranthi releases are out, the audience is having a great time enjoying all the movies at the theaters. Some of the films have got good response whereas some didn’t.
But the collections are okay and whatever the films need to make should be done in the next three days as it is the core festival time now and everyone is in the holiday mood and will watch films.
Once the festival is over, it will be tough for the films to hold and only the one with solid content will manage to earn money at the box office. So, these three days are the key for Sankranthi releases like F2, VVR, Petta and NTR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan fans storm social media with advance birthday celebrations
- Allu Aravind’s OTT platform, AHA is a big hit
- Miss India not going the OTT way
- Mega hero tests negative for COVID 19
- Three Bollywood stars under consideration for DJ’s remake?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?