Now that all the Sankranthi releases are out, the audience is having a great time enjoying all the movies at the theaters. Some of the films have got good response whereas some didn’t.
But the collections are okay and whatever the films need to make should be done in the next three days as it is the core festival time now and everyone is in the holiday mood and will watch films.
Once the festival is over, it will be tough for the films to hold and only the one with solid content will manage to earn money at the box office. So, these three days are the key for Sankranthi releases like F2, VVR, Petta and NTR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU