Finally, after being on hold since March due to the lockdown and the pandemic, Rana and Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam will be back on sets from the 1st of November. The next schedule will take place in the Vikarabad forests.
Virata Parvam’s next schedule will last for 15 days. The entire lead cast, including Rana, Sai Pallavi, Priyamani and others, will participate in the shoot. The makers had wrapped up Nandita Das’ portions before the lockdown.
Virata Parvam is set in 1992 and it’s based on the Naxalite movement. Sudhakar Cherukuri is producing the movie under Suresh Babu’s presentation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?
- Mahesh, NTR, Chay, Sam dazzle at Sukumar’s daughter’s function
- Big update: Thalapathy65 to be a pan-India biggie