Finally, after being on hold since March due to the lockdown and the pandemic, Rana and Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam will be back on sets from the 1st of November. The next schedule will take place in the Vikarabad forests.
Virata Parvam’s next schedule will last for 15 days. The entire lead cast, including Rana, Sai Pallavi, Priyamani and others, will participate in the shoot. The makers had wrapped up Nandita Das’ portions before the lockdown.
Virata Parvam is set in 1992 and it’s based on the Naxalite movement. Sudhakar Cherukuri is producing the movie under Suresh Babu’s presentation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar
- Anasuya signs Sampath Nandi’s next?
- Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna to grace Love Story’s pre-release event