Only a few days of shoot is left for the completion of Love Story and then the film will head towards its post-production stages. Shekhar Kammula is directing this film which has Sai Pallavi and Chay Akkineni in lead roles.
Ever since the lockdown has happened, there have been so many lucrative offers to the makers of the film to release it on OTT platforms. But the makers have been delaying the decision and are taking things one at a time.
The latest we have come to know is that Chay is strictly against the OTT release and wants the film to come out at any cost on the big screen. He feels the love story, songs and romance should be felt only in theatres. Only time will tell what will happen with this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal’s honeymoon after wrapping up this big project
- Yet another talented actress in Mega hero’s next?
- Rajeev and Suma Kanakala’s son all set to turn hero
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news