It’s been already reported that the makers of Prabhas’ highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, have decided to stop the shooting formalities in Mumbai and head to Hyderabad due to the COVID scare. The Hyderabad schedule is expected to commence from next month.
Apparently, Adipurush’s entire shooting portions will be wrapped up within 150 days of shoot. Already, 55 to 60 days of shooting has been completed in Mumbai, with key scenes featuring Prabhas, Saif Ali Khan, Kriti Sanon and Sunny Singh taking part in the shoot. Another 90 to 100 days of shoot is left, and the entire shoot will be held using greenscreens inside a studio in Hyderabad.
Adipurush is being directed by Om Raut and the film is slated for release in August next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna reveals the highlight point in The Ghost
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Chandra Babu Naidu and Lokesh’s episode shoot wrapped up
- Interview : Nagarjuna – The Ghost will impress you big time
- Chiranjeevi gives a key update on Godfather’s Malayalam release
- Interview : Bellamkonda Ganesh – Swathimuthyam has no comparison with Vicky Donor
- NV Prasad – There is a surprise element in GodFather