It’s been already reported that the makers of Prabhas’ highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, have decided to stop the shooting formalities in Mumbai and head to Hyderabad due to the COVID scare. The Hyderabad schedule is expected to commence from next month.
Apparently, Adipurush’s entire shooting portions will be wrapped up within 150 days of shoot. Already, 55 to 60 days of shooting has been completed in Mumbai, with key scenes featuring Prabhas, Saif Ali Khan, Kriti Sanon and Sunny Singh taking part in the shoot. Another 90 to 100 days of shoot is left, and the entire shoot will be held using greenscreens inside a studio in Hyderabad.
Adipurush is being directed by Om Raut and the film is slated for release in August next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niddhi Agerwal getting good offers in Tamil
- Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower wraps up shoot
- Prasanth Varma, Teja Sajja’s Hanu-Man launched
- Taapsee to do a film on Aliens
- Radhe Shyam’s shoot resumes in Hyderabad
- Maa Elections- Prakash Raj condemns the non-local tag?