After recovering from Stage 3 Lung Cancer, Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt is currently shooting for the high-voltage climax in the highly-anticipated pan-India gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2, in Hyderabad. National award-winning stunt choreographers Anbu and Arivu are overseeing the massive climax fight between Sanjay Dutt and the film’s hero Yash.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Sanjay has been shooting all the action-packed stunts by himself. Apparently, Sanjay politely turned down the makers’ request to use a body double considering his health condition. The climax fight is being shot in the backdrop of a coal mine, and it’ll be one of the major highlights of the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success