After recovering from Stage 3 Lung Cancer, Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt is currently shooting for the high-voltage climax in the highly-anticipated pan-India gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2, in Hyderabad. National award-winning stunt choreographers Anbu and Arivu are overseeing the massive climax fight between Sanjay Dutt and the film’s hero Yash.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Sanjay has been shooting all the action-packed stunts by himself. Apparently, Sanjay politely turned down the makers’ request to use a body double considering his health condition. The climax fight is being shot in the backdrop of a coal mine, and it’ll be one of the major highlights of the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi
- Popular producer turns exhibitor with a 2-screen miniplex