KGF 2 is in no mood to slow down. It has created a history by being the first Kannada film to cross the 400 crore mark in the Hindi market.
As the other Hindi biggies like Jayeshbhau Jordaar have flopped, it has given a free hand for KGF 2 to make more money. As it was the weekend, the film generated good money once again and has now crossed the 430 crore mark.
Making above 400 crores at the box office is no mean feat and all this credit should go to director Prashanth Neel for making this film such a big hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocker: Tollywood actor’s mother passes away
- Poll : Which of these mass first looks impressed you?
- Latest: Alia Bhatt’s Darlings locks its OTT release date
- RRR controversy- Fans want Resul Pookutty out of Pushpa 2
- Kaduva locks its OTT streaming partner
- Confirmed: Anupama Parameswaran’s next opts for direct OTT release