Yash and Prashanth Neel’s pan-Indian period gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2, is one of the highly-anticipated biggies that will be hitting screens later this summer. The makers of this high budget action drama are flooded with huge offers from various distributors to acquire the film’s theatrical rights.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that KGF 2’s makers are quoting a staggering Rs 75 crore to give away the film’s Nizam theatrical rights. Apparently, leading Tollywood producer cum distributor Dil Raju and several other market leaders are in race to grab KGF 2’s Nizam rights. A deal will be sealed very soon. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- A tough fight at the box office this Friday
- Uppena cameraman to helm Tej’s third film as well
- Sreekaram- Sharwa’s settled performance to be a major highlight
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter
- A1 Express’ 3-day 1st weekend collections