It is a known fact that KGF 2 is nearing its completion soon. The makers are trying hard to complete the shoot and today, the latest news is that the team was back on sets in Bangalore.
None other than Prakash Raj was seen on the sets of the film. The action drama is being made with a limited crew as of now and Prashanth Neel is directing it on a big scale.
Sanjay Dutt, who plays the main villain has fallen sick is yet to complete his part. Now, we need to see how and when will this film be completed. Superstar Yash pays the main lead in this film.
Start Camera..Action… BACK TO WORK.. pic.twitter.com/LzFFhJrsjG
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) August 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination
- Tamannaah’s OTT debut on Allu Aravind’s Aha?
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time