The shooting for the much-awaited gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2 resumed in the month of October. Being directed by Prashanth Neel, the film has Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt in the antagonist role, while Kannada star Yash is portraying the protagonist character.
After filming at various locations from the past two months, the team is gearing up for a massive final schedule. As per the reports, the schedule will take place in Hyderabad at a studio where the entire principal cast will participate.
After wrapping up the entire shooting formalities, the team will focus on post-production activities and be ready for a release in the month of January. Srinidhi Shetty is the female lead in KGF 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru’s crazy monologue in Acharya to b major attractions
- Star hero gears up to take on Salman Khan this Eid 2021
- Suriya’s hit film in Oscar race
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar