RRR stands as the biggest opener in the Hindi market after Covid pandemic with Rs 19+ crores opening day tally. This record will be bettered by KGF 2.
KGF 2 is said to be on course to register a Rs 35+ crore opening, which is a sensational feat in view of the market situation after Covid.
KGF 2 is mostly relying on the hype set up by the first part. The film is expected to get off to a good start in the Telugu states as well.
KGF 2 releases in theatres on the 14th of April. The Yash starrer is helmed by Prashanth Neel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Asvins seals its release date
- Is this when Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal teaser will be released?
- Music sittings commence for Nithiin’s adventurous entertainer
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Ontari actress’ pan-Indian horror thriller gets a title
- NBK, Boyapati film happening, but postponed
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food