After wrapping up more than eighty percent, the shooting for KGF Chapter 2 was stalled due to Corona lockdown. Being directed by Prashanth Neel, this highly-anticipated pan-Indian film is carrying huge expectations among the audience.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the team is planning to resume the film’s shooting for August 15th. As per the reports, only 25 days shooting is left for the film and the team wants to wrap it up very quickly.
Starring Yash, Sunjay Dutt, Raveena Tandon, and Sreenidhi Shetty in the prominent roles, KGF 2 will be releasing for the big Dasara festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue