After wrapping up more than eighty percent, the shooting for KGF Chapter 2 was stalled due to Corona lockdown. Being directed by Prashanth Neel, this highly-anticipated pan-Indian film is carrying huge expectations among the audience.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the team is planning to resume the film’s shooting for August 15th. As per the reports, only 25 days shooting is left for the film and the team wants to wrap it up very quickly.
Starring Yash, Sunjay Dutt, Raveena Tandon, and Sreenidhi Shetty in the prominent roles, KGF 2 will be releasing for the big Dasara festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani