Yash is a big star now thanks to the super success of KGF. The second part will release in a big way in multiple languages. In Hindi, Yash has a solid craze, and seeing this, the promotions have also been planned in a big way.
Yash, on his behalf, has taken things seriously as the update is that he will himself dub for the Hindi version. This is quite a solid effort from Yash as it will bring him closer to the Hindi audience and the effect on the film will also be good.
Sanjay Dutt plays the main villain in this film which has many Bollywood actors like Raveena Tandon. Very soon, the Hindi promotions will start and take this film to the next level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Sri Rama Navami poster is simple and classy
- Dark clouds are back over Rajini’s Annaatthe’s shoot
- Rumors on Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s OTT release put to rest
- New poster from Nithiin’s Maestro out on Sri Rama Navami
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic may be postponed
- Star heroine’s wish to sing and dub in Telugu