KGF film was a monstrous success across the country. Not just Yash but every actor and technician who were part of the project got a good limelight due to the phenomenal reach of the film. We recently reported that Avinash, who played the Andrews role in KGF, is part of Balakrishna’s Veera Simha Reddy.
Now the latest news is that the actor will also be playing a role in Chiranjeevi’s Waltair Veerayya. Avinash himself made this news official. He wrote that he was happy to share the screen with Bobby Simha in Waltair Veerayya and spend quality time with them.
KGF gave a good name to the actor, and we need to see how his roles in these films would be. While Gopichand Malineni directs Balakrishna’s Veera Simha Reddy, Chiranjeevi’s Waltair Veerayya is directed by Bobby. Both Chiru and Balayya are locking horns after the 2017 Sankranthi now.
I remember seeing him in #Jigarthanda & #Mahaan and being in awe of him. Now, after sharing screen with him in #WaltairVeerayya & spending quality time with him, what blew me away the most is his absolutely incredible personality. Love you sir, will continue to cherish our bond! pic.twitter.com/FBzzQnnBSQ
— Avinash (@andrews_avinash) November 22, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar’s Sabari wraps up its shoot
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody