Sandalwood actress Srinidhi Shetty, well known for KGF 1 and KGF 2, has made her Kollywood debut with Cobra. Having Chiyaan Vikram in the lead role, the action thriller is directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu.
The latest gossip is that the KGF actress has charged a bomb for her first Tamil film. The grapevine is that the actress charged a whopping 6-7 crores as remuneration for Cobra. It means that she charged double the remuneration of KGF.
KS Ravi Kumar, Mrinalini Ravi, Irfan Pathan, Roshan Mathew, Miya George and others are also a part of this movie, produced by Seven Screen Studios. Having AR Rahman’s music, the movie will hit screens on August 11, 2022, worldwide.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan in talks with other directors?
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- RC16 expected to start rolling during this time
- NBK108 is being mounted on a massive budget?
- Shyam Singha Roy lines up for three Oscar categories
- This actress was the first choice of Puri Jagannadh for Liger