With the Maharashtra government giving permission to reopen theaters across the state from October 22, the producers of several big budget Hindi films have been announcing their films’ release dates. On the other hand, the makers of the Sandalwood pan-India action drama, KGF Chapter 2, have reiterated that the Yash-Prashanth Neel film will surely be hitting the big screens as scheduled on April 14.
This means that KGF Chapter 2 will be locking horns with none other than the highly-anticipated pan-India action drama from Tollywood, RRR. The NTR and Ram Charan-starrer is gearing up for release in April, although the exact date of release will be announced soon. On the other hand, Bollywood star Ajay Devgn’s May Day will be releasing on April 29.
However, despite the solid positive hype, KGF Chapter 2 will need at least a 2 week window to recover the huge investments. While Ajay’s May Day doesn’t really pose a threat, KGF 2’s main concern will be RRR’s release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers