There’s no stopping KGF Chapter 2’s teaser. Released on the eve of the film’s hero Yash’s birthday, the teaser has clocked a whopping 100 million views on YouTube within 2 days. What’s staggering is that the teaser has become the world’s most viewed movie teaser, beating all the Hollywood biggies in just 2 days. The teaser is also trending atop YouTube trends since its release.
So far, KGF Chapter 2’s teaser has clocked over 105 million YouTube views with more than 5.6 million likes. The teaser has surpassed the Hollywood movie teasers such as Age of Ultron (89 million) and Incredibles 2 (89 million). The KGF teaser storm has just begun and it will trounce more records in the days to come.
The way the film’s director Prashanth Neel has elevated Yash’s heroism in the teaser enthralled fans big-time. Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling this epic period gangster drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
- Chiranjeevi honors Keeravani and team RRR at Ram Charan’s birthday bash
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
- Japan’s never-ending love for RRR
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food