Happening young stars Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s eagerly awaited romantic drama, Dear Comrade, is slated to release on July 26. The film’s theatrical trailer was released earlier today and it received a good response.
In a move to take the hype around the movie to the next level, Dear Comrade’s team is going on a music festival tour across Bengaluru, Kochi, Chennai and Hyderabad on July 12th, 13th, 18th and 19th respectively. And the latest update is that popular Sandalwood star Yash of KGF fame will be gracing Dear Comrade’s music festival in Bengaluru.
Dear Comrade is releasing in all the four South Indian languages at the same time. Needless to say, Yash’s participation at the festival will give a huge boost to the film in Karnataka. Debutant Bharat Kamma is the director and Mythri Movie Makers and Big Ben Cinemas banners have produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times