The first part of the Kannada period gangster drama, KGF, released last year and went on to become an all-time biggest blockbuster in the Sandalwood history. Since then, there has been a lot of anticipation for the sequel to this Yash-starrer.
According to the latest updates, KGF’s sequel will be going on floors from April second week. Prashant Neel, the film’s director, is currently giving finishing touches to the script. Considering the first part’s success in the North, the makers are planning to rope in a few Bollywood stars to give the film a pan-Indian reach.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters