The first part of the Kannada period gangster drama, KGF, released last year and went on to become an all-time biggest blockbuster in the Sandalwood history. Since then, there has been a lot of anticipation for the sequel to this Yash-starrer.
According to the latest updates, KGF’s sequel will be going on floors from April second week. Prashant Neel, the film’s director, is currently giving finishing touches to the script. Considering the first part’s success in the North, the makers are planning to rope in a few Bollywood stars to give the film a pan-Indian reach.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF 2 – Yash does something special Hindi version
- Pushpa teaser- Multiple versions being readied
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s trailer to be out tomorrow
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film