Legendary Kamal Haasan will be reuniting forces with Mani Ratnam after a three-decade-long period. Tentatively titled KH234, the movie will start rolling once Kamal is done with his existing projects.
The buzz in the Kollywood film circles is that the movie will boast a stellar cast, including Trisha Krishnan, Dulquer Salmaan, and Jayam Ravi, besides the Universal Hero. If this turns out to be true, then we are all in for a massive treat.
The movie will be produced by Kamal Haasan, Mani Ratnam, R Mahendran, and Siva Ananthi under the banners of Raaj Kamal International Films and Madras Talkies. Udhayanidhi Stalin is presenting it under the Red Giant Films. AR Rahman will compose the tunes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut – Choosing me for the Chandramukhi role was a creative call
- Raghava Lawrence – Rajini sir gave valuable suggestions for Chandramukhi 2
- Interesting: Kangana Ranaut missed this Tollywood industry hit film
- Press Note : Action-packed entertainer SKANDA USA Bookings Open Now
- Prabhas’s Salaar shoot resumes in Hyderabad, deets inside
- Skanda: Massive event planned in Karimnagar