Nearing its second week run, the comeback film of Chiranjeevi, Khaidi No 150 is going quite well in many areas of its release. The film is doing supremely well especially in the single screens of both the Telugu speaking states.
The film has already crossed the share of 90 crores and if the same flow continues, the film will officially hit the 100 crores soon. Chiranjeevi’s strong screen presence and superb songs have done the trick for the film which is the remake of Vijay’s Kaththi.
Directed by V V Vinayak, this project is produced by Ram Charan and he is laughing all the way to the bank with these massive collections.
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director