Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film, Khaidi No.150, is unstoppable at box-offices across the world. Especially, the movie’s scintillation performance in North America is leaving everyone baffled.
Khaidi No.150 has so far grossed $1.80 million and looks all set to enter the special $2 million club by Sunday or Monday. Until now, Baahubali, Srimanthudu, A..Aa and Nannaku Prematho are the only Telugu films that surpassed the $2 million milestone.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US