Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly anticipated comeback movie, Khaidi No.150, has entered into a crucial phase of its shooting part. Starting today, the unit will be canning the film’s climax episodes and the entire shooting will be wrapped up with this schedule.
After this, the remaining songs will be filmed later this month. Khaidi No.150 is slated to hit the screens for Sankranthi early next year. VV Vinayak is directing this high budget action entertainer and Ram Charan is producing it. Kajal Aggarwal is the film’s leading lady.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna