Nine years of his absence from Tollywood didn’t seem to have made an inch of difference on his comeback. Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, Khaidi No.150, is still running to decent collections in India and overseas.
Already, Khaidi No.150 stands second in Tollywood’s all-time highest earning movies, next only to Baahubali. Now, the movie, which grossed $2,439,451 until Sunday, will surpass Trivikram’s A..Aa’s $2,445,037 by today or tomorrow to grab the third spot in the list of all-time highest grossing Telugu movies in overseas.
The two other highest grossing Telugu movies in the US are Srimanthudu ($2,890,786) and Baahubali ($6,997,636) respectively.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race