Nine years of his absence from Tollywood didn’t seem to have made an inch of difference on his comeback. Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, Khaidi No.150, is still running to decent collections in India and overseas.
Already, Khaidi No.150 stands second in Tollywood’s all-time highest earning movies, next only to Baahubali. Now, the movie, which grossed $2,439,451 until Sunday, will surpass Trivikram’s A..Aa’s $2,445,037 by today or tomorrow to grab the third spot in the list of all-time highest grossing Telugu movies in overseas.
The two other highest grossing Telugu movies in the US are Srimanthudu ($2,890,786) and Baahubali ($6,997,636) respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?