Amar Akbar Anthony, the much-awaited film in the combination of Ravi Teja and Sreenu Vaitla, had a grand launch a couple of days ago in Hyderabad. Young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel is the fílm’s leading lady.
The latest update reveals that Bollywood actor Tarun Arora, who had made his Tollywood debut with Megastar Chiranjeevi’s blockbuster comeback film Khaidi No.150, has been roped in for the chief antagonist’s role in Amar Akbar Anthony. Incidentally, Tarun Arora is the husband of former heroine Anjala Zaveri.
Amar Akbar Anthony will be produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. A majority of the film’s shoot will take place in the US. Star comedian turned hero Sunil will be playing a full-length comedy role in the movie.
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana