Amar Akbar Anthony, the much-awaited film in the combination of Ravi Teja and Sreenu Vaitla, had a grand launch a couple of days ago in Hyderabad. Young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel is the fílm’s leading lady.
The latest update reveals that Bollywood actor Tarun Arora, who had made his Tollywood debut with Megastar Chiranjeevi’s blockbuster comeback film Khaidi No.150, has been roped in for the chief antagonist’s role in Amar Akbar Anthony. Incidentally, Tarun Arora is the husband of former heroine Anjala Zaveri.
Amar Akbar Anthony will be produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. A majority of the film’s shoot will take place in the US. Star comedian turned hero Sunil will be playing a full-length comedy role in the movie.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections