As we had already revealed, the pre-release business of Khaidi No 150 is going on in full swing. The latest news is that the satellite rights of this film have been sold for a whopping 13 crores to a leading television channel.
This is the highest price that a film has been sold for such an amount in the recent past. With the teaser hitting the bull’s eye, the expectations among the public have become huge.
Chiru’s young look and already hit two songs have made this film an eagerly awaited project in the trade. Khaidi No 150 is gearing up for a massive January second week release.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections