As we had already revealed, the pre-release business of Khaidi No 150 is going on in full swing. The latest news is that the satellite rights of this film have been sold for a whopping 13 crores to a leading television channel.
This is the highest price that a film has been sold for such an amount in the recent past. With the teaser hitting the bull’s eye, the expectations among the public have become huge.
Chiru’s young look and already hit two songs have made this film an eagerly awaited project in the trade. Khaidi No 150 is gearing up for a massive January second week release.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha