As we had already revealed, the pre-release business of Khaidi No 150 is going on in full swing. The latest news is that the satellite rights of this film have been sold for a whopping 13 crores to a leading television channel.
This is the highest price that a film has been sold for such an amount in the recent past. With the teaser hitting the bull’s eye, the expectations among the public have become huge.
Chiru’s young look and already hit two songs have made this film an eagerly awaited project in the trade. Khaidi No 150 is gearing up for a massive January second week release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood