Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No 150 is going great guns with its pre-release business. The film is being sold out for some solid prices and the latest news is that the Nizam rights of the film are sold out for a whopping 16 crores.
Considering the craze, this is a huge amount for the film which is being released in a massive number of screens this Sankranthi. Theatres have been blocked and fans are doing their bit by organizing some special shows throughout.
Directed by V V Vinayak, this film has already touched the 100 crore pre-release business which is quite huge these days.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation