Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No 150 is going great guns with its pre-release business. The film is being sold out for some solid prices and the latest news is that the Nizam rights of the film are sold out for a whopping 16 crores.
Considering the craze, this is a huge amount for the film which is being released in a massive number of screens this Sankranthi. Theatres have been blocked and fans are doing their bit by organizing some special shows throughout.
Directed by V V Vinayak, this film has already touched the 100 crore pre-release business which is quite huge these days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself
- Not Sankranthi but Vakeel Saab joins this festival race?
- Kajal’s horror thriller with three other heroines
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja
- Is this the reason behind Prabhas signing multiple projects?