Isha Koppikar, the Konkan beauty who set the screens ablaze with her sizzling act in the super hit Khallas song in RGV’s company more than a decade ago, is all set to make her Tollywood comeback very soon.
Isha Koppikar will be playing a crucial role in Nikhil’s next film under Sudheer Varma’s direction. Apparently, Isha will be seen in a powerful cop’s role in this revenge drama. Isha will be seen performing the Korean martial art form Hapkido in this film.
Isha was last seen in a Telugu film in Venkatesh’s Prematho Ra in 2001, followed by Company in 2002.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years