The shooting for Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja’s upcoming film, Khiladi is underway at a brisk pace. Being directed by Ramesh Varma, the film’s shooting is currently going on in Italy. The unit recently landed in the picturesque European country to shoot a couple of songs.
Meanwhile, this morning, Ravi Teja took to Instagram and posted a picture from the shooting location in Italy. He is seen in a chilled out mood. Co-starring Dimple Hayathi and Meekashi Choudhary as the female leads, the film is gearing up for a May 28, 2021 release. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director for Khiladi and the film is being bankrolled by Koneru Satyanarayana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film