The shooting for Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja’s upcoming film, Khiladi is underway at a brisk pace. Being directed by Ramesh Varma, the film’s shooting is currently going on in Italy. The unit recently landed in the picturesque European country to shoot a couple of songs.
Meanwhile, this morning, Ravi Teja took to Instagram and posted a picture from the shooting location in Italy. He is seen in a chilled out mood. Co-starring Dimple Hayathi and Meekashi Choudhary as the female leads, the film is gearing up for a May 28, 2021 release. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director for Khiladi and the film is being bankrolled by Koneru Satyanarayana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hyderabad girl Amrin Qureshi celebrates first b’day as an actress
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow