Kiara Advani is on a roll in Bollywood. The actress, who’ll soon be seen shaking a leg with Varun Dhawan in Kalank, has two other films – Kabir Singh and Good News, lined up for release this year. Now, the actress has reportedly bagged a biggie and if all goes well, she’ll be paired opposite Akshay Kumar.
The film is said to be a remake of Raghava Lawrence’s Muni, and apart from Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani, the team has also convinced Madhavan to come onboard. It’s not yet clear whether the Hindi version will be a faithful remake of the original film, and the team is yet to rope in a director for the film. More details are awaited.
Meanwhile, Kiara hasn’t signed a Telugu film post Vinaya Vidheya Rama, but her work in Bollywood has been keeping her busy. All in all, 2019 looks quite promising for this young actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?