Kiara Advani, who’ll soon make her debut in Telugu with Mahesh Babu-Koratala Siva’s film, is going places in Bollywood. Recently, she bagged a role in a project initiated by Karan Johar, and recent news in Bollywood is that she’s going to be one of the lead actresses in Housefull 4.
Directed by Sajid Khan, the film will have
Akshay Kumar, John Abraham and Riteish Deshmukh playing the lead roles, and this time Sanjay Dutt is expected to be part of the franchise. And along with Kiara Advani, the film will also reportedly star Parineeti Chopra and Disha Patani in lead roles. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon.
After making her acting debut with MS Dhoni, Kiara went on to act in an action drama Machine, which fizzled out at box-office. Now, it looks like she’s making all the right moves in both Bollywood and South Indian films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s next even doubtful for Sankranthi 2021?
- Corona scare-Senior hero wants liquor stores to be open
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Happening anchor in talks for Chiru’s Acharya?
- Suresh Productions donates big for Coronavirus
- Flop heroine getting back slowly