Kiara Advani’s career is going great guns in Bollywood. After scoring a massive hit with Kabir Singh, the actress has been shooting for Shershah and Laxmmi Bomb for the past few weeks. And now, she has joined the sets of her first female-centric film, Indu Ki Jawani.
Directed by Abir Sengupta, the film has Kiara playing a feisty girl from Ghaziabad and it’s said to be a coming-of-age film. Aditya Seal, who played a supporting role in Student Of The Year 2, is playing the lead role alongside Kiara. The duo have started shooting for the film today, and both of them are quite excited about the film, which also deals with how dating apps have been moulding urban relationships.
Meanwhile, the actress is also expected to make her Tamil film debut soon, alongside Vijay; however, an official announcement is yet to be made. More details are awaited about the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film