Kiara Advani is going places in Bollywood. Apart from a bunch of eagerly-awaited films in Hindi, the actress is also making waves on digital space with her foray into Netflix shows like Lust Stories. Now, it looks like she has repeated the feat yet again with her latest Netflix film, Guilty. The actress has been flooded with messages from fans and rave reviews from critics for her performance in the film.
Directed by Ruchi Narain, the film is set in a college in Delhi and tells the story of a group of friends when one of them is accused of sexual assault by another student. Kiara played the lead role of Nanki Dutta, a songwriter, who’s also the girlfriend of the student accused of the crime. Ever since the film released on Netflix, critics have been praising the intensity of her performance and how well she pulled off a challenging character which comes to terms with #MeToo movement.
The actress will next be seen in Akshay Kumar starrer Laxmi Bomb, Shershaah, Bhool Bulayya 2, and Indoo Ki Jawani, and all these films will hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – These two are the favorites to win the show?
- Miss India’s Lacha Gummadi is inspiring yet melodious
- Vijayashanthi likely to join BJP?
- RRR Controversy – Rajamouli’s team clear the issue