Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani had made an impressive debut with Bharath Ane Nenu last year. Her next release in Telugu is Ram Charan-Boyapati Srinu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama. Kiara is in Hyderabad as part of the film’s promotions.
In a latest interview, Kiara said that she is quite excited about Vinaya Vidheya Rama and termed the movie as her first mass, commercial film. “Everything in a Boyapati film will be grand. The sets, the star cast, the emotions, the song and action sequences, everything is so larger than life. Also, I had a great time shooting with Ram Charan. Danayya garu has not left any stone unturned to make this film the way it is,” said Kiara.
Kiara went on to reveal that she plays the role of a young girl named Sita in Vinaya Vidheya Rama. The film releases on January 11.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth’s fifth entry into the 200 crore club!
- Surprising success of Dear Comrade’s Hindi version
- Is this the title of Prabhas’ next?
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej
- Samantha gets emotional after wrapping up Family Man Season 2