Kiara Advani has added yet another high profile Hindi film to her credit. The actress has announced that she’ll be joining the cast of Bhool Bhulaiyya 2, which has Kartik Aryan in the lead role. The original film was itself a remake of the cult Malayalam film, Manichitrathazhu, and had Akshay Kumar and Vidya Balan playing the lead roles in the Hindi version.
The film is going to go on floors soon, and it’s being produced under T-series banner. Anees Bazmee is going to direct the film. Incidentally, the makers have announced that the film will hit the screens on July 31, 2020, which is also the same date when Rajamouli’s RRR is slated for release.
For Kiara, Bhool Bhalaiyya 2 is her second ghost drama in Hindi after Laxmi Bomb, which is the remake of Lawrence’s Kanchana 2. The actress is fast becoming the most sought after actress among the younger lot in Hindi, and she’s also in talks for Vijay’s upcoming Tamil film in Lokesh Kanagaraj’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project