In less than few months after she made her debut in Telugu with Bharat Ane Nenu, Kiara Advani has already become a heartthrob among the youth in the Telugu speaking states. And earlier this year, she earned rave reviews for her work in Lust Stories, which paved way for her bagging a big project in Bollywood.
The latest rumour is that she is likely to be paired opposite Tamil star Vijay in his forthcoming film to be directed by Atlee. The duo had recently scored a blockbuster with Mersal and all eyes are on the sensational combo to weave their magic once again.
However, Atlee reportedly stated that although Kiara’s name came up during the discussions, it is too early to see if she will be roped in for the film in the end. The actress will next be seen in Ram Charan, Boyapati’s film which will hit the screens in January, 2019.
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Massive 2 Cr set for Bharatheeyudu 2’s sequel
- Star mega hero to attend Antariksham pre-release event