In less than few months after she made her debut in Telugu with Bharat Ane Nenu, Kiara Advani has already become a heartthrob among the youth in the Telugu speaking states. And earlier this year, she earned rave reviews for her work in Lust Stories, which paved way for her bagging a big project in Bollywood.
The latest rumour is that she is likely to be paired opposite Tamil star Vijay in his forthcoming film to be directed by Atlee. The duo had recently scored a blockbuster with Mersal and all eyes are on the sensational combo to weave their magic once again.
However, Atlee reportedly stated that although Kiara’s name came up during the discussions, it is too early to see if she will be roped in for the film in the end. The actress will next be seen in Ram Charan, Boyapati’s film which will hit the screens in January, 2019.
- Yoga has completely changed my life : Amy Jackson
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film